1) Scientific Planning on the basis of internationally accepted Standard SIA-196 for proper evaluation of various parameters of ventilation required viz total air pressure, fan discharge(cu.m per sec) and KW Rating of fans.
2) Requisite sustained air flows at face-end(s) as per international norms for the full life-cycle of the project for safe & efficient work environment
3) Selection of appropriate size, shape & type of flexible ducts, axial flow/centrifugal fans with full down-stream accessories like Bends, Tees/Reducers, Booster Fans, Dampers, etc. In the ventilation
4) Least overall financial capital investment and operating cost with sensitivity ananlysis.
5) Supply of duly tested equipment & accessories with in-built robustness & efficient design as per standard accepted norms and procedures.